An aura of mystery surrounds the most precious of the earth's fruits.
Dispel it with this book, which describes the various types of Tuber, explains how to recognize and choose them and offers suggestions for buying truffles, cleaning them and using them in the kitchen.
This practical advice is complemented by a series of itineraries in the homeland of the Alba white truffle and a selection of classic and creative recipes.
- characteristics and varieties
- truffle hunting past and present
- discovering the Alba white
- protecting truffles
- buying, storing, using
- short and long itineraries for a Slow tourism
- classic and creative recipes